Sustainability 2022 – Public Debates
October 13, 2022
The second edition of the Norman Foster Foundation Sustainability Public Debates, supported by the Rolex Institute, took place on 11 October 2022.
Held in Madrid, the Sustainability Public Debates evolve around bio-integrated design and ecological thinking in shaping the evolution of contemporary art and architecture.
With a five-minute keynote and debate between the following experts:
- Claudia Pasquero, Co-founder, ecoLogicStudio, London, United Kingdom; Landscape Architecture Professor, Innsbruck University, Austria; Associated Professor, Bartlett School of Architecture University College London (UCL), London, United Kingdom
- Marco Poletto, Co-founder and Director, ecoLogicStudio, London, United Kingdom; Unit Master, Architectural Association (AA), London, United Kingdom
- Cristina Iglesias, Installation Artist and Sculptor Cristina Iglesias Studio, Madrid, Spain
- Mohsen Mostafavi, Alexander and Victoria Wiley Professor of Design and Former Dean, Graduate School of Design (GSD), Harvard University, Boston, MA, United States
- Brenda Parker, Associate Professor of Sustainable Bioprocess Design and Director, Bio-ID Lab University College London(UCL), London, United Kingdom
And with a conversation between:
- Norman Foster, President, Norman Foster Foundation
- Moshe Safdie, Founding Partner Safdie Architects, Boston, MA, United States
Available to watch now!